Green Juice

After making multiple versions of green juice with various fruits and veggie combinations, I decided this was my favorite one. It's not too sweet, but it doesn't taste like I'm eating straight up algae from the ocean.
All it includes is water, celery, kale, cucumber, and fuji apple for sweetness. Fun fact: I used to work at Panera Bread. I would eat fuji apples almost every shift, and they quickly became my favorite. If you're not a big apple fan, you can always use bananas or mangos! We just bought a giant bag of frozen mango from Costco today that I plan on using for smoothies. 

I find making my own smoothies enjoyable and like knowing exactly what is going into our bodies. Our family eats about 75-80% organic and it's not because we are "food snobs" but because thinking about pesticides makes me sad haha. It should just be the norm! I'm also not very creative when it comes to cooking veggies different ways, so having Cayden drink his juice about 4 times a week lets us know he's getting veggies in him somehow. He also guzzles them down, which is a plus :) It's also waayy cheaper than going out and buying smoothies!

Since we don't have a high powered blender, I cut them up a little smaller.
I don't know about you, but I love seeing everything in the blender together looking colorful. 
No? Just me? Okay.





 ^^He likes to turn everything upside down and watch it drip. ^^


Cheers!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Cdozen. Design by Fearne.